Companies utilize the assistance of a recruitment agency to overcome the difficulty of hiring qualified candidates, which is comparable to that of locating suitable employment. These
agencies can streamline the search for qualified candidates and fill vacancies as quickly as possible. However, this is only feasible if you select the best Recruitment agency.
Therefore, let’s peruse 5 Things To Take into Account Before Selecting A Recruitment Agency:
- Your Company’s Manpower Requirement: Before approaching a recruitment agency with your manpower requirements, conducting a thorough needs analysis is essential. You must identify the type of employees or staff you seek, whether permanent, transient, or contract workers. In addition, construct an enumeration of the types of employees who would not only be a good match for the job opportunity but also your company’s culture. Once you understand these requirements, it will be simple to identify the staffing company that will best meet your needs.
- The Payment Process: As one of the most important factors for employers, the payment process should always be considered in advance before selecting a recruitment agency. While some recruitment agencies may charge a percentage of the employee’s annual salary, many will charge a retainer fee instead. More essential than understanding their compensation is understanding what will occur if the employee they recruit does not meet the requirements or decides to depart your company before the end of a specified period. Before retaining the agency’s services, discuss all of the aforementioned factors.
- Expertise In Your Field: Before selecting an employment firm to fulfill your company’s personnel requirements, it is essential to conduct a fast analysis of the company to determine the industry in which it specializes in. If you are seeking staff with experience and knowledge of your business, be it engineering, manufacturing, construction, FMCG, Healthcare, etc., a recruitment agency that specializes in your industry will be able to comprehend your recruitment needs and screen candidates more effectively. You can also consider the number of positions they have filled in various departments, such as MEP, Construction, F&B, etc. to learn more about their experience and their ability to fulfill your manpower needs.
- Training Methodology: The majority of companies that employ recruitment agencies want the agency to also oversee the candidate’s training. However, not all recruitment agencies provide candidate training, and if they do, they demand an additional fee. If you intend to have the agency recruit a trained employee for your company, discuss this in advance. Clarify the training process, whether they are educating the employee you hired or you are paying for extra instruction. You need to know the kind of training they will provide, whether it will be beneficial to shape the candidate for the position, how it will benefit your company, and what they will leave out of the training so you can prepare a person for the job.
- Checking References: References play a crucial role in the recruiting procedure. They aid in establishing the candidate’s credibility. Before you engage a recruitment agency, you must confirm that it will contact candidates’ references as a part of the screening process. Before you employ the agency, discuss how and when they plan to verify the references, whether at the beginning, during the filtering process, or only following they have selected the candidates.
If you intend to hire a workforce internationally, Soundlines can assist you.
Soundlines, a global HR recruitment leader, has served clients in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, Poland, Russia, and Romania for over two decades.
Soundlines has served the following industries throughout the Middle East, Far East, Europe, and Africa for the past two decades:
- Manpower for construction projects
Soundlines has served to build construction projects in the Middle East and Europe for over two decades by recruiting professional laborers, machine operators, scaffolders, electricians, and equipment repairmen, among many other professions.
- Construction of Highways
We are professionals in staffing initiatives for road construction. We have aided businesses in the international recruitment of professional laborers, drivers, and machine operators for global road-building projects.
- Oil & Gas
We assist Oil & Gas companies in recruiting qualified candidates from all over the world. We have assisted O&G firms in recruiting thousands of entry-level and mid-level employees.
- Facility Administration
Regardless of the size of the facility management personnel requirements, we are capable of meeting them. On a permanent, temporary, or contractual basis, we assist organizations worldwide in locating the right talent.
Security is currently one of the most pressing concerns, so we assist organizations with international candidate recruitment. Our recruitment portfolio for the security industry includes watchmen, security guards, etc.
- MEP (MECHANICAL, ELECTRICAL, AND PLUMBING)
Over the past two decades, we have supported businesses in recruiting thousands of qualified candidates for entry-level and supervisory roles in the Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing departments.
In the Middle East, we have screened and recruited top candidates for years, including butchers, QSR service staff, multi-cuisine chefs, delivery crew, baristas, and many more industry professionals.